Complete hygiene procedure
Cavitron Touch Ultrasonic Scaling System is intended to be user-friendly while providing alternatives for an improved scaling experience.
The Cavitron Touch Ultrasonic Scaling System offers an innovative experience in your fingertips. The unit includes a touch screen interface for ease of use with memory presets and power settings for efficacy. The 360 ° handpiece which allows the clinician to rotate the insert throughout the process is also featured by the system.
The wireless tap foot pedal that is activated and touch screen monitor allows you to adjust the power setting throughout each cleaning with a touch. The Cavitron Touch is easy. Easy and powerful = Joyful Hygienist!” — Shaylee Albritton, RDH at Petry Family Dentistry of Louisiana.
The new Cavitron Touch is a strong ultrasonic scaler for both supragingival and subgingival prophylactic remedies. While allowing for observation of the set works within the course of the whole treatment the hygienic touchscreen display is very easy to clean and disinfect. The settings can be stored with the integrated memory function and, if needed, that the Power Boost function can be selected to supply a temporary increase in power. Gingival pockets can be irrigated through ultrasound treatments without ultrasound. The Dual-Select dispenser program that is available permits for use.
Features and Benefits:
• Modern Touch Screen Interface
• Memory Presets
• Lighter Weight Cord
• Unique Steri-Mate 360° Handpiece
Cavitron Touch Ultrasonic Scaling System Includes:
1. Cavitron Touch Ultrasonic Scaler
2. Water Line Assembly (Blue) with filter and quick disconnect
3. Additional water line filter
4. Detachable AC power cord
5. Cavitron® Tap-On™ Wireless Foot Pedal
6. Auxiliary cable for rechargeable foot pedal
7. Steri-Mate® 360 detachable sterilizable handpiece
8. Literature pack
9. 3 Year Cavitron Care Maintenance Plan
10.3 Year Warranty
11. Ultrasonic Inserts (Package contains 1 FITGRIP® Focused Spray® slimLINE®-10S Insert and an Insert Redemption Form for 3 additional Ultrasonic Inserts)