Programat EP 5010 is highly innovative and efficient furnace model optimally with premium combination furnace of the latest generation of the Programat series and may be used as both a press and a ceramic furnace
Programat EP 5010 come with infrared technology and large 7 inch colour touch display and membrane keypad. An integrated infrared heat image camera measures the temperature directly on the surface of the fired objects or the press muffle
- Programat Infrared Technology recognizes the size and controls the temperature of the investment ring and ensures optimum predrying processes.
- QTK2 muffle technology with SiC bottom reflector for homogeneous heat distribution.
- Modern operating concept featuring a large 7-inch colour touch screen and the proven membrane-sealed keypad for easy and intuitive operation.
- Optical status and progress display (OSD) informs the user about the current status of the furnace.
- Electronic press drive with force sensor produces high-quality press results. No compressed air connection required.
- Crack Detection System detects cracks in the investment ring.
- Easy and automatic temperature calibration at two reference points (ATK2).
- Simple software update via USB flash drive or WLAN.
- Remote diagnosis function via data file for optimum support by a service centre.
- Integrated multimedia functions (photo viewer, video and MP3 player).
- Power Saving Technology for power-saving operation.
- USB and Ethernet interfaces, SD card reader.
- Power supply: 200–240 V / 50–60 Hz
- Tolerated voltage fluctuations: ± 10%
- Max. power consumption: 8 A at 200–240 V
- Final vacuum: 250 W / max. leakage current 0.75 mA < 50 mbar. Only tested pumps should be used.
- Dimensions of the closed furnace: Depth: 495 mm Width: 320 mm / 395 mm (with cooling tray) Height: 550 mm
- Usable size of the firing chamber: Diameter: 90 mm Height: 80 mm
- Max. firing temperature: 1200 °C
- Weight: 20.5 kg
Content of the package:
- Programat EP 5010.
- Power cord.
- Vacuum hose.
- Programat Firing Tray Kit 2.
- Automatic Temperature Checking Set ATK2 (test set).
- USB download cable.
- Investment ring cooling grid.
- Programat WLAN kit.
- Various accessories.
MORE DETAILS : http://www.ivoclarvivadent.com/en/programat-ep-5010
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018