J Morita Root ZXII Low Speed Handpiece with OTR technology prepares root canals while displaying precise and accurate measurements.
Lightweight, the handpiece is ergonomically designed to minimize fatigue and fingertip stress and is ideal for endodontic access. It offers 3 speed settings of 100, 300 & 500 rpm and 3 programmable memory modes.
Features at a Glance
- Safely & efficiently clean & enlarge canals with OTR technology
- Standard Ni-Ti file can be used – no need for special files
- New contra head has internal file electrode
- OTR Module can be connected to any Root ZX II
Included in Packaging for Root ZXII
- Root ZX II Canal Measurement Module
- Also includes: Probe (1), File Holders (3), Contrary
- Electrodes (Lip Clips 5), Tester and AA Batteries (3)
Unit Includes: Micromotor, Contra Angle, Handpiece Cord, Handpiece Rest, AR Oil,AC Adapter, Battery (pre-installed), Foot Switch, Handpiece Plastic Sleeves (20), Long File Holder