We make every effort to maintain costs for the duration of a catalog, but we reserve the right to make alterations in cost in response to producers’ gains, typographical errors or exceptional circumstances.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you’ve bought a product that’s defective or does not perform satisfactorily, we will supply you with a credit, exchange, or refund.
• All revenue will be subject to credit acceptance. Invoices are payable within agreed terms of sale.
• We take payment by Bank Transfer, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express — only accept in the shop ), or we can charge your open accounts.
• All invoices are payable within 30 days.
• All outstanding accounts receivable past due are subject to a 1.5% finance charge.
• Inquire about check by fax and hourglass payments.
• Special orders are subject to further cargo fees.
• Equipment orders may incur additional charges.
• Hazardous Materials are subject to a fee of $30.
All returns require an authorization number. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Support section or contact your Sales Consultant.
The following requirements must be complied with:
• A copy of the statement and a description of the problem must accompany all returns.
• All returns have to be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged, and at the re-saleable condition.
• Returned products must have been bought within the previous 30 days. Any returns over 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
• Shortages or errors in shipment must be reported within seven days upon receipt of order to receive credit.
• Shipping fees will apply on all returns.
• Items (including expired things ) that can’t be returned to the maker are NOT RETURNABLE.
• Freight, managing and C.O.D. charges incurred are not eligible for the credit.