TRI Auto ZX offers greater control and flexibility with adjustable torque settings and the only endodontic handpiece with a built-in apex locator, providing the capability and convenience to electronically monitor the root canal before, during and after instrumentation
Tri Auto ZX is the first device of its kind to integrate a cordless endodontic handpiece with a built-in apex locator – for maximum flexibility in handling. Using a rotating LED control panel which is mounted directly on the handpiece, the root canal can be continuously monitored during preparation for absolutely safe operation.
- Tri Auto ZX hand piece
- Display: LED
- Weight: only 160 g
- Rotation speed: 150 – 280 rpm
- Rechargable battery: 3.6 V, metal-hydride
- Charge time: Approx. 60 min.
- Dimensions (mm): W 30 x D 37 x H 212
- Voltage: AC 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Weight: Approx. 500 g
- Dimensions (mm): W 80 x D 123 x H 55
Unit includes: handpiece, contra head, charger, battery, probe cord, file holders (3), contrary electrodes (5), function tester, practice model, and an instructional video.
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018