Planmeca ProMAX 2D Digital Panoramic offers a complete maxillofacial imaging system and can add an upgrade to 3D, move from film to digital and add cephalometric and tomographic capabilities, all without purchasing a new unit.
The robust, yet easy to use Planmeca ProMax S3 panoramic and cephalometric system features exclusive Selectively Compliant Robotic Arm (SCARA) technology to deliver up to 30 different imaging programs and several modalities, including panoramic and cephalometric 2D images as well as optional cone beam 3D, in one convenient unit.
- Any existing film or 2D digital Planmeca ProMax unit can be easily upgraded to a ProMax 3D unit and new imaging programs can be added with software upgrades, ensuring superior maxillofacial radiographs every time.
- Offers 30 different imaging programs and several imaging uses, all in one machine.
- Advanced technology that eliminates redundant shadows and ghost images caused by objects outside the image layer.
- Unique SCARA (Selectively Compliant Articulated Robot Arm) technology
- DICOM compatibility for ease of image storage.
Dimensions W 44.5” x D 44.9” x H 60.5-95.75” Weight 248 lbs
With Ceph Dimensions W 78” x D 30” x H 51.25-86.5” Weight 282 lbs.
MORE DETAILS : http://www.planmeca.com/na/Imaging/2D-panoramic-imaging/Planmeca-ProMax-2D-S3/
There are no reviews yet.