Programat P310 is equipped with state-of-the-art furnace features and QTK2 muffle technology With a color touch display and membrane keypad.
Ivoclar Vivadent Programat P310 is equipped with double-valve vacuum technology, which reduces the noise level of the pump during operation. Furthermore, both furnaces have LAN and USB ports, so that if a problem occurs, the laboratory can load the furnace data on a USB flash drive and obtain a remote diagnosis by email.
The P310 programmer (Programat P310) is developed on the basis of the Programat P300 furnace and is supplemented by a number of important innovations for maximum convenience of the dental technician’s work.
With its compact design, the Programat P310 focuses on the essentials and is therefore the most suitable oven for the daily work of the dental laboratory.
With a new color touch screen and proven membrane keypad, this oven is even easier to operate than the previous generation P300. This oven is equipped with a variety of Ivoclar Vivadent programs coordinated with materials such as IPS e.max, IPS d.SIGN, IPS InLine, and IPS Empress, which allow you to start operating the oven immediately without any prior programming. Depending on the application, the user can choose between different operating modes (normal, protected, and production).
What’s more, the Programat P310 is equipped with QTK2 muffle technology .which ensures an even distribution of heat in the firing chamber, which guarantees optimal firing results and prolongs the life cycle of the heating element. Finally, a new vacuum pump controls the system; double valve technology ensures quiet and energy-saving operation
Programat P310 Benefits:
- Even heat distribution thanks to QTK2 SiC reflector muffle technology
- Intuitive membrane keyboard and color touch screen with large icons for easy and convenient operation
- OSD display and process status
- Built-in Power Saving Technology
- 300 individual programs
- Choice of three different operating modes (normal, protected, production)
- USB connector for software updates or connecting a printer, computer
- Remote diagnostics via the Internet, e-mail, and data upload files
- TSP (Thermo Shock Protection) function
- Temperature Calibration Program for Silver Sample
- Double valve technology in a vacuum pump
- Voltage: 200-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (closed): Width 315 mm / 390 mm (with cooling tribrach) x Depth 455 mm x Height 315 mm
- Useful volume of the firing chamber: 90 mm / H 80 mm
- Maximum firing temperature: 1200 ° C
- Programat P310
- Power cord
- Vacuum hose
- Programat firing tray kit 2
- Temperature checking set 2
- USB download cable
- Programat USB flash drive
- Network cable
- Forceps holder
- Operating instructions
- Temperature Checking Set 2
- VP3 easy or VP4 Vacuum Pump
- Firing tongs