Apex ID is an electronic apex locator designed using a user-set zero point and continuous calibration. Apex ID Digital Apex Locator is a remarkably compact unit that always calibrates to offer secure readings and apparent audio-visual cues.
The Apex ID digital apex locator looks like an iPhone® even in its own dimensions. Unlike most of the contest, the Apex ID delivers precise readings in almost any canal condition and it might be set at a personalized length to match the canal.
Features & Benefits:
- Sybron Endo Apex ID® Digital Apex Locator And Accessories is an incredibly compact unit that continually calibrates.
- Zero point customizing based on your clinical judgement.
- Customize the “zero point” based on your initial clinical judgement.
- No need to constantly monitor the visual display, the audible signal will let you know when you’ve reached your preferred zero point.
- Accurate readings in almost any canal condition.
- Apex ID has been designed to work in almost any canal condition.
- Whether dry, wet, bleeding, filled with saline, EDTA, NaOCl, chlorhexidine, the Apex ID can still provide accurate, consistent and dependable readings.
- Continuous calibration for uninterrupted readings in real time.
- Unlike most apex locators on the market today, Apex ID continuously calibrates for accurate, uninterrupted readings in real-time.
- Digital Apex Locator Includes: (1) Apex ID Apex Locator, (1) Apex ID Stand, (5) Lip Hooks, (2) File Holder B, (1) File Holder A, (1) Probe Cord, (1) Apex ID IFU, (3) AAA 1.5V Batteries.
- To provide stable readings and clear audio-visual cues.
- Take the tip to the beyond apex point (to ensure latency) and then bring it back in.
- Ensure that there is consistent movement on the apex locator reading that closely follows your movements.
- Ensure the chamber is dry but leave the canals slightly moist.
- Make sure to use the attachments made for Apex ID.
Apex ID was evaluated by 10 consultants with an average of 35 uses per consultant.
- Easy to use.
- Good access.
- Reliable and accurate.
- Measurements in 0.1 mm.
- Good readability.
- Weighted base.
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018