Kulzer Dynamix Speed Mixing Machine offers all of the benefits of automatic mixing using added functions that simplify handling and increase safety.
The material mixing and extrusion is controlled for every application in accordance with the specific demands of the dentist and empowers high-speed, simple and safe filling of a feeling. The brand new, functional Kulzer Dynamix Speed is ideally paired to Heraeus A-silicones Variotime and Provil. Together with the functional Dynamix cartridges, it forms a well-intentioned, easy and efficient impression system as the base for precise-fitting prosthetics.
- The Dynamix speed machine is powerful and will mix all consistencies and material classes, even putty.
- It is compatible with all 5:1 foil bag and bulk cartridge systems
- Impression material labeled with a special speed symbol (“Star”) will be delivered at double speed
- High-speed mixing and dosage of tray material in 15s only
- Homogeneous and void-free mixing
- Constant mixing quality – independently of the operator
- Exact dosage of impression material
- 3 selectable velocities – 2 for loading trays (Dynamix high speed, standard speed) and 1 for syringe filling
- Automatic propulsion of pistons
- Automatic reverse drive for cartridge change
- No piston haulage when cover open
- The filling level indication with signal light
The Dynamix speed system – Precision at the push of a button.
- With Dynamix speed, mixing is especially fast and dosing very precise, also with putty materials.
- Dynamix speed is easy and safe to handle.
- You save time and material.
- You choose between three velocities – including a high-speed option.
- Homogeneous and void-free mixing leads to precisely fitting prosthetic restorations.
- The material properties are always reproducible.
- The mixing quality stays the same for consistent precise fitting and is user-independent.
|Mains voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
120 V, 60 Hz
100 V, 50/60 Hz
|Power input:||280 VA|
|Main fuse:||2 x 1.6 A (T) (230 V)|
2 x 3.15 A (T) 100 V / 120 V
|Dimensions (width x height x depth):||330 x 190 x 380 mm|
(13 x 7.5 x 15 inches)
|Weight (empty):||7.0 kg|
|Noise level:||< 70 dB(A)|