Launched in late 2011, the Carestream CS 7600 Dental Scanner is a Brand New Alternative from Carestream (Formally Kodak), representing a significant step forward in the evolution of dental intra-oral digital x-ray imaging
Reinventing imaging plate technology, the CS 7600 improves usability, productivity, and security. Scan & Go technology prevents plate mix-up, differentiating the plates electronically with patient information. Pictures are viewable within five seconds. Up to 17 line pairs/mm accurate resolution.
Carestream phosphor plate program CS 7600 quickly produces high-quality intraoral images every time it’s used. Access your first image in as few as five minutes, or scan and exhibit a full mouth set (FMS) in just minutes to receive the high-resolution images you want to make sure diagnoses.
The CS 7600 extends beyond the essentials of top efficiency. With flexible imaging capabilities along with a fully automatic workflow, the system is designed to boost productivity and encourage sharing. The unit is always accessible –making it a flexible alternative for multi-user practices
Building on the success of established phosphor plate imaging systems, the CS7600 offers:
- Increased resolution at 17 line-pairs
- Smart-chip RFI plates for error-free scanning
- Thumbnail image display
- ‘Scan-and-Go’ option to ‘tag’ an image directly to a patient
- High-speed scanning – as fast as 5s per image
- LAN IP connection – no PC or Practice Management license required
- PACS/RIS connection option
- Small desktop design for central or chairside use
- Full range of imaging sizes from ‘Size 0’ Paediatric to ‘Size 4’ Occlusal
Outstanding Quality and Speed
The CS 7600 delivers high-quality intraoral images quickly and easily—consistently generating the high-resolution images you need to make a confident diagnosis.
- Access first image in as little as five seconds
- Scan and display a full mouth series (FMS) in just a few minutes
- New processing ensures optimal contrast, sharpness, and low noise images
- Plates’ wide exposure range helps prevent over- or underexposure
A Cost-Effective Solution
With its many benefits, the CS 7600 truly is a practical solution for any practice.
- The scanner can be shared between multiple operatories
- Easy to install and use
- Durable, scratch-resistant plates can be reused hundreds of times
- Eliminates film and processing expenses
Featuring Scan & Go technology, the CS 7600 offers a fully automated and secured workflow that’s designed for shared use and already ready.
- No need to reserve the system when scanning a plate
- The unit identifies plates prior to exams and automatically routes images to the proper computer and patient file
- Scan plates in any order with minimal user intervention and no risk of plate mix-ups
With the unit’s built-in memory, there’s virtually no risk of image loss.
- Continue scanning even when the computer is turned off or network fails
- Improve efficiency and user experience
Versatile and Compact Design
Because the CS 7600 can be used chairside or shared between multiple examination rooms, the system is a versatile and cost-effective solution for multi-user practices.
- Small footprint fits practically anywhere
- Ethernet connectivity allows a unit to be easily shared across the network
- No dedicated computer required for sharing
Carestream CS-7600 Dental Scanner SIze 0,1,2,3,4 X-Ray Great Condition +8 Plates
CS-7600 Carestream Dental Scanner in Great Condition – only scanner + drivers, NO Carestream imaging software is included!
This is a top quality dental scanner unit for intra-oral x-rays
The scanner, scan dental X-ray Phosphor Plate size 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4.
For size 0 you will need designated size 0 plates for CS-7600.
Carestream CS-7600 Dental Scanner includes:
1. CS-7600 scanner
2. 2x Size 0 Carestream CS-7600 Phosphor Plates
3. 1x Size 1 Carestream CS-7600 Phosphor Plates
4. 4x Size 2 Carestream CS-7600 Phosphor Plates
5. 1x Size 4 Carestream CS-7600 Phosphor Plates
6. Plates adapter size 0 + 1, 2, 3
7. Plates adapter size 4
8. Scanner GO device (NOT tested).
9. 100x screen barriers bags size 4
10. Plates Box.
11. Power supply.
12. All required cables.
13. Scanner driver software CD
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018