Lumenis Opusdent Opus Duo Dental Laser combines CO2 and ER-yag lasers and other radiations with surgical therapeutic modalities, providing synergic therapeutic effects to achieves rapid and efficient clinical results within a relatively short time.
Lumenis Opusdent Opus Duo Dental Laser is an alternative to the high-speed turbine designed to perform hard tissue procedures so that in most cases there is no need for anesthesia
Lumenis Opus Duo Dental Laser comes with A foot-controlled Accelerator Pedal so allows the user to control the pulse rate per second and also equipped with a handpieces and tips as well as a calibration port that ensures consistent and maximum energy output.
Lumenis Opus Duo Dental Laser Equipment List:
-OpusDuo EC laser system
-CO2 optical delivery fiber
-CO2 accessory set
-Erbium optical delivery fiber (x 4)
-Erbium accessory set
-Remote Interlock connector (mounted)
-Laser Danger sign
-Protective eyewear (x 3)
-Right angle handpiece
-Straight nose handpiece
-Er:Yag straight nose cone
-Cauterization tip for CO2 laser
-External tip power calibration unit
Hour Count: Less than 20 hours
Handpieces: – Right angle handpiece -Straight nose handpiece – Er:Yag straight nose cone
General Condition: Superb
– Accessories for Er/YAG: 2 Fibers- 2 ErYAG optical delivery fibers; 5 Handpieces- 2 angled, 1 straight, 1 tip calibration, 1 gingival spacer; 45 tips- 5 each HPX conical sapphire contact tips (200, 400, 600, 800, & 1000 micron), 5 straight sapphire tips (1300), 5 hollow metal tips (500, 700, & 100 micron).
– Accessories for CO2: 1 Fiber- 1 CO2 optical delivery fiber; 5 handpieces- 1 straight, 1 90 deg. angled focusing, 1 curved non-focusing, 1 non-focusing short probe, 1 microprobe; 11 tips- 5 microprobe tips, 6 non-focusing short probe tips, 1 fiber insert for straight non-focusing handpiece.
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018