DENTAL WINGS 7Series is a High Dental impression scanner with features from accuracy, speed and excellent performance of prosthetic design applications
DENTAL WINGS 7Series come with updated feature from internal computers to work with DWOS CAD software. This Software allowing DENTAL WINGS 7Series to function as stand-alone scan and design systems, according to a press release.
with new designs, DENTAL WINGS 7Series feature with Finished interiors so doctors easy to clean the scanners. wide doors for easy loading and unloading of models and impressions.
DENTAL WINGS 7Series Features:
- High precision scanning of both models and impressions
- On-board computer with 64-bit processor
- High productivity through automatic scan and design wizards
- Automatic multi-die mode: up to 30 elements scanned and designed in 13 minutes, unattended
- Easy clinic-to-lab or lab-to-outsourcing communication with DWOS Connect
- SAM® SE articulator included
- Certified by Straumann (CARES®plug-in), 3M ESPE (Lava™ Milling Centers) and Dentsply Implants (ATLANTIS™)
DENTAL WINGS 7Series SPecifications:
- Dimensions(H x W x L) 48 x 38 x 38 cm
- Weight19 kg
- Scan SpeedUp to 30 elements scanned and designed in 13 minutes.
- File TypeOpen STL
- Scan Chamber Size140 x 140 x 140 mm
- Scan TechnologyLaser/Two Camera
- Accuracy15 µm
- Model ScanningYes
- Impression ScanningYes
- Multi-Die ScanningYes