Medit Identica Hybrid 3D dental scanner is fastest and most accurate scanner provides performance speeds of 16 seconds for full arch scans and allows technicians to perform auto double impression scans
With speed, accuracy, and reliability, Medit Identica Hybrid can helps doctor rediscover your productivity with 74% faster scan times, a flexible multi-die that cuts scan steps significantly, color scan texture for enhancing details, and more.
Medit Identica Hybrid 3D dental scanner Benefits:
- Very high scan speed;
- Flexible multi-die plate for the automatic scan of models and up to eight individual dies in one process;
- Three axes and three colour cameras with high resolution – measuring accuracy < 7 µm, automatic scanning of double-phase impressions;
- Integrated implant libraries with an optimised matching-process of the scan abutments for highest precision;
- Blue light LED scan technology reduces scan time by 74%;
- I.M.V (Intelligent Multi View) scan technology – areas that are difficult to capture like e.g. interproximal areas und undercut areas can be scanned safely and fast;
- Articulator scan with optionally available articulator plate, therefore no scan fixator required;
- Texture scan for the visualisation of markings on the model in the CAD software;
- Interface to dds dentalCAD software;
- Open system – data output in STL format.
- Exocad® Dental CAD Software
- computer, which also has the implant module
- scan flags to send out for custom abutments.
- cable set; model holder; model plate; multi-die plate; flexible multi-die plate; impression holder; calibration plate; spacer plates and installation CD.
- Light source: LED blue light
- Camera resolution: Grayscale 1.3 (MP) colour texture
- Axis control: 3-axis sync
- Scanning area: 80x60x60mm
- Dimension: 290x290x342mm
- Weight: 13kg
- Power: 150w
- Interface: USB 3.0 B type
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018