Discover the next degree of oral care innovation together with the Oral B PRO 5000 SmartSeries using Bluetooth Connectivity electrical rechargeable toothbrush. Download the Oral-B app in your smartphone and join with Bluetooth technologies to receive real-time feedback on your brushing habits.
It sits in the center of the Smart Series range and is targeted at users that are searching for some of the high-end features located on the top models but without the extra expense. The Oral-B Guru 5000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth is a cutting-edge method to look after your teeth. It’s an oscillating mind for a clean and provides five unique ways to satisfy your every dental need. It lets you know when it’s time to switch sides. It also has a pressure sensor to alert one to movements which are too vigorous.
The Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth is the latest in a long line of electric toothbrushes from Oral-B. Featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this advanced toothbrush has its smartphone app to keep track of a wide range of oral-care data. The Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries is the best brush for individuals who are searching for inspiration and feedback in regards to their home-care routines. The Oral B PRO 5000 is an advanced toothbrush. It’s got enough impressive features that I envision most manual toothbrushes would only look at it and give up.
- Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone provides real-time feedback on brushing habits, helping you achieve amazing results
- Floss Action round brush head with micropulse bristles for a superior and interdental clean vs a regular manual toothbrush.
- 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up plaque and remove more plaque along the gumline than a regular manual toothbrush
- Pressure sensor lights up on brush and smartphone if you brush too hard
- 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean
- 2 minute timer pulses every 30 seconds, prompting you to switch areas of the mouth for best results
- Compatible with Oral-B electric rechargeable brush head refills, excluding Pulsonic and Battery refills
The Oral-B PRO 5000 has 5 cleaning modes:
- Daily Clean
The standard mode gives you 2 minutes of cleaning, with 30 seconds for each quadrant of your mouth. It works at 8,800 oscillations and 40,000 pulsations per minute. The brush heads designed for this mode are Cross Action, Floss Action, TriZone and Precision Clean.
- Gum Care
This one is gentler and best suited to people with sore, inflamed or bleeding gums. The idea is that a gentle gum massage stimulates blood flow and this promotes repair of the gum tissue. Naturally, this is achieved with slower speeds, 2,600-8,800 oscillations and 12,000-40,000 pulsations.The Cross Action, Floss Action, TriZone or Precision Clean brush heads are best suited to this cleaning mode.
- Sensitive (Also known as Massage)
This also gives a gentle clean to more sensitive areas of the mouth. Some dentists recommend this mode over the Daily Clean setting as it is less aggressive. It works at 6,500 oscillations and 30,000 pulsations a minute.The Sensitive brush head works best for this cleaning mode.
This mode is designed to give your teeth that “dentist clean” look and feel and it’s safe to use every day. Its cleaning cycle is a little longer, with the first 2 minutes spent on completing your normal clean, and 20 seconds at the end to focus on the front teeth.This runs at between 6,100-8,800 oscillations and between 28,000-40,000 pulsations per minute.The 3D White brush head is best suited for this cleaning mode.
- Deep Clean
This mode works just like Daily Clean but lasts 3 minutes, with a pause in the brushing every 45 seconds for each quadrant compared to the normal 2-minute clean and 30-second intervals. It runs at 8,800 oscillationsand 40,000 pulsations per minute.The Cross Action, Floss Action, TriZone or Precision Clean brush heads are best suited to this mode.
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About Orthodontic Products - June 10, 2018