Vita EasyShade V offers accurate color determination for natural and bleached teeth and a variety of restorations.
VITA Easyshade V is an electronic tooth shade measurement device for determining the color of natural dentition, whitened teeth and porcelain restorations precisely, quickly, and independently of the ambient environment.
We utilize the VITA Easyshade® Compact spectrophotometer to measure tooth shades quickly and efficiently under any lighting condition. Using this hand-held apparatus, we can quantify natural teeth, assess recovery colors, and monitor bleaching progress together with the push of a button. The Easyshade Compact accentuates the truth of picking shades of crowns, veneers, and other restorations so that the choice is not only left to your eye.
Capturing shade hasn’t been more precise and innovative. The Easyshade V is an electronic color taking the device that features an instinctive touchscreen, color LED screen, and durable, durable battery that may be charged wirelessly via it has an inductive charging base. The Easyshade V can ascertain correct tooth color in moments (Classical and 3D Colors ) regardless of environment.
Digital color and taking communication apparatus. Stylish using ergonomic design, the Easyshade® V fits naturally in hand. User-friendly, highly accurate regardless of the lighting state or employment environment. Building on the favorite VITA Easyshade digital shade matching system, we are very happy to introduce the fifth creation of Easyshade technology with the newest VITA Easyshade V.
Optimal shade determination is now simpler than ever, thanks to new purposes for automatic measurement. With cutting-edge measurement technology and durable LED parts, VITA Easyshade V provides precision unobtainable from the human eye.
A new”average” style in the Easyshade V allows users to measure up to 30 colors on a single tooth and arrive at an overall average color, making the determination of a foundation shade on catchy interior much easier. And the user no longer has to worry about putting the probe tip precisely perpendicular to the tooth surface. The color measure button may be depressed before positioning, and the Easyshade V will automatically quantify when proper placement is achieved.
• Intuitive touch-screen, color LED display and inductive charging base
• Instantly measure and verify VITA classical A1-D4 and VITA 3D-MASTER shades at the push of a button
• Indicates VITABLOCS shades
• Stores history of up to 30 shades
• Verify fabricated restorations as early as after initial firing and receive tips on possible optimization measures for achieving the target tooth shade
• Better communication between lab and doctor with the Bluetooth interface and VITA Assist PC software
- Spectrophotometer measurement range 400-700nm
- Inductive charging concept with long-life AA batteries
- Spectral filters analyze the remission spectrum
- The outputt of all tooth shades in Vita System 3D-Master® and Vita classical A1-D4®, as well aan s indication of the VitaBlocs® shades and tooth bleaching shades in accordance with the ADA (American Dental Association) standard Bluetooth® interface for communication with the Vita Assist PC software as well as the smartphone App Vita mobileAssist
Latest posts by Roz Clara (see all)
- Top 10 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler in Dentistry - December 8, 2018
- The Importance of Having a Dental X-Ray Machine in Your Dental Practice - September 13, 2018
- Why You Need Orthodontic Products for Your Patients - July 19, 2018