Programat EP 5010 is a highly innovative and efficient furnace model optimally with a premium combination furnace of the latest generation of the Programat series and may be used as both a press and a ceramic furnace
Programat EP 5010 comes with infrared technology and a large 7-inch color touch display and membrane keypad. An integrated infrared heat image camera measures the temperature directly on the surface of the fired objects or the press muffle.
The Programat EP 5010 is characterized by an integrated thermal imaging camera. Infrared Technology measures the exact temperature of the surface of the cookware or investment ring. By controlling the investment ring temperature, the preheating and injection functions can be perfectly coordinated with each other. If used in cook mode, the chamber automatically controls the closing and pre-drying process. In this way, the integrated infrared technology provides a world of new possibilities that increases oven simplicity, process safety, and efficiency.
As of software version V4.0, the ovens are equipped with the FPF function, fully automated injection. This means that the operator only has to place the investment ring in the cooking and injection chamber and press the start key. The unit will take care of the rest. The new FPF technology significantly simplifies the proven injection process. In addition, it increases the reliability of the system and increases the efficiency of the laboratory. Achieving excellent injection results in just a short time.
Programat EP 5010 Advantages:
- Programat Infrared Technology recognizes the size and controls the temperature of the investment ring and ensures optimum drying processes.
- QTK2 muffle technology with SiC bottom reflector for homogeneous heat distribution.
- Modern operating concept featuring a large 7-inch color touch screen and the proven membrane-sealed keypad for easy and intuitive operation.
- Optical status and progress display (OSD) informs the user about the current status of the furnace.
- Electronic press drive with force sensor produces high-quality press results. No compressed air connection required.
- Crack Detection System detects cracks in the investment ring.
- Easy and automatic temperature calibration at two reference points (ATK2).
- Simple software update via USB flash drive or WLAN.
- Remote diagnosis function via data file for optimum support by a service center.
- Integrated multimedia functions (photo viewer, video, and MP3 player).
- Power Saving Technology for power-saving operation.
- USB and Ethernet interfaces, SD card reader.
- Power supply: 200–240 V / 50–60 Hz
- Tolerated voltage fluctuations: ± 10%
- Max. power consumption: 8 A at 200–240 V
- Final vacuum: 250 W / max. leakage current 0.75 mA < 50 mbar. Only tested pumps should be used.
- Dimensions of the closed furnace: Depth: 495 mm Width: 320 mm / 395 mm (with cooling tray) Height: 550 mm
- Usable size of the firing chamber: Diameter: 90 mm Height: 80 mm
- Max. firing temperature: 1200 °C
- Weight: 20.5 kg
Content of the package:
- Programat EP 5010.
- Power cord.
- Vacuum hose.
- Programat Firing Tray Kit 2.
- Automatic Temperature Checking Set ATK2 (test set).
- USB download cable.
- Investment ring cooling grid.
- Programat WLAN kit.
- Various accessories.
MORE DETAILS : http://www.ivoclarvivadent.com/en/programat-ep-5010